Monday, November 21, 2011

New team member antonio C

"My teacher also my friend, asked me to do make-up for her students performing for the school's special event many years ago since my friend knew I have the passion and desire to make people looks beautiful and outstanding. By chance, I was also asked to do their hair as they look messy. I tidied their hair to look neat and stylish. My friend and the students are happy and satisfied with the makeover. They encouraged me to pursue hairstyling and make-up as my career. This is the start of my interest to perfect my skills and techniques in hairstyling and make-up."


"I have been working in the arts and fashion design trades for over ten years. Hairstyling and make-up are not the only job that I do as my career; I am a freelancer in the following trades as well":


Creative Fashionista Consultant – Stylist cum Coordinator
Fashion and Gown Designer
Wedding Planner and Coordinator
Makeover - Hair and Make-up
Custom Make Fashion and Costume Jewelry
Visual Merchandiser cum Display Artist
Fashion Illustrator / Graphic Designer
Interior Décor (In / Out-door)
Personal Shopper

No comments:

Post a Comment